Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Again

The weekend went by in a blink of an eye.  This week is also going to go very fast since we have a trip.
But as is usual for a Monday, bathrooms are now clean and I can go on to other things.
I finished stitching the top of the Jubilee Pin Cushion.  I really like it.  The middle band is about half done and I can start on the back.

I got distracted - again.  While perusing the internet I came across a photo on the Blue Ribbon Girl's site.  She showed a bowl full of smalls and I spied a project that I had started and was somewhere in the mess around my happy chair.  So I went looking and found the various parts of this chart.

 At first I was confused.  The pin cushion looked so sweet and small in the photo, maybe it was done over one.  Nope.  It was over two.  I loved how it looked and decided to put some stitches in it.  I couldn't find the right floss, which is probably why I quit working on it in the first place.  I remember looking at various needle shops for "Palomino".  So I just grabbed some floss that I thought would do.  This is sweet, I think I could finish this.  It will be fun to look for some small buttons to finish this off.
Happy Monday!
A

1 comment: