Wednesday, September 17, 2014

One More

I finished the paint box for the Toy Chest.

 I really like this project.  It has two pockets for holding needle packets.

 It has a pocket for a needle threader that has a charm on the fob.

I worked on it mostly while waiting in the Philadelphia airport so that when I look at it, that's what it reminds me of.


I have only one more toy left to stitch for the Toy Chest.  It is the Hobby Horse that is a laying tool cover.  I know it will be quick to stitch.  I saw a blog where a lady is stitching the Jack in the Box.  I don't have that kit.  Rats.  Oh well, my box is pretty full of toys.
My goal this week is to finish Lindy Mouse's house.and the Steampunk Sea Serpent.  I'll show you my progress tomorrow.
A

3 comments:

  1. I adore your little box.
    Very very nice.
    I look forward to see other works.
    Ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paint box is so cute.
    I know you will be searching the net for the Jack IN The Box. :)
    Can't wait to see the whole box with it's toys.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete