Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What Did I Buy and Where Am I Going?

Barbara asked me what I bought at Salty Yarns.
I really did try to control myself in such a well stocked needlework store.  I even put one thing back before I checked out.  We had a 15% off coupon so that made everything very tempting.
I got a few boxes:


I wanted a souvenir from Salty Yarns and this was perfect.  I love little boxes.  I like that there is a magnet inside the box.
Then I haven't seen these book boxes in my local stores so I got one.


I finished one of these boxes when I went to Spring Fling.  Now I have to remember how I did it.
At the shop they had a sample of this box all finished with scissors in the drawer.  It was a good price so I got one.


Then I had been looking for these Giulia Punti Antichi patterns.  I'm taking a class from her in December and this pattern will coordinate with it.

I didn't find the beads for it yet.  I'm hoping we can buy beads from her in December.  I like this half doll pin cushion.  I'm on a half doll kick this year.

I got this Cricket Collection "May" because if I rearrange the letters, I can make it say "Amy".

Of course when you have the chance you have to get linen.  I got several different pieces.

I love the little Time for Halloween pendants.

 I have the pendant already so it will be fun to make one of these.
Then I have a doll-sized chair that needs a stitched cushion and I think this will be a good design.
Betsy Morgan bought some designs that we could buy and I got three.  They will be a lot of fun to make.

Barbara asked me what class I'm going to next.  I'm a little embarrassed to admit that in 10 days I'm going to another Betsy Morgan class for The Toy Box.  I've seen Chris's and it is so neat.  My BFF talked me into to the class and Ginny found me a ride which was my big hang-up.  It will be so much fun.  I got the pre-stitching for the class in the mail yesterday and had it done by bedtime.
A

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for answering all my questions. I feel a little Nosey and a lot envious of all the things you got and all the classes you get to take. I wouldn't be embarrassed to take all the classes you can. I wish I had friends who like to do that sort of thing.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing all the goodies you got. Fantastic charts.
    You see this is how I learn whats available and I love your taste in all your projects you stitch.
    Oh how exciting to be taking more classes. And I wouldn't be embarrassed to take all the classes you can too! HOW darling the may chart spells your name by changing the letters!!! love Annette

    ReplyDelete