Saturday, March 29, 2014

Drawn Thread Day 24

Today's Drawn Thread finish is a sweet little one.  It isn't totally finished as I haven't made it into anything.  It looks like it could be a bookmark.
I really should finish-finish it.

DIL decided that "Sophia" should be a pillow so I dug out some fabrics to see which one would work best.  The baby's room is pink.  We'll see which one DIL likes.
I did some finishing yesterday.  I finally got the Rambling Rose purse all done.  I still have one side of the scissors fob to do but I'm glad to have this much done.

Under one flap is a needle page.

The inside of the purse is linen.

It is all stitched over one.

Have a great Saturday!
A

5 comments:

  1. Another pretty DT.
    Oh, the bottom Rose fabric looks great with the name piece.
    Very cute little Rose purse.
    Gee, you get a LOT done!
    I enjoy looking at all of your finishes.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy just posted my email on my blog reply...I'm pretty new at blogging....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I made my email now public? I wrote this twice I think....I'm a much better stitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh haw...FOUND IT! You should be able to get me via my blog looking at my profile, contact me.......ya ay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy, not sure how I came across your blog but I'm so glad I did.

    I love DT too and I'm making my way through all of your previous post in awe.

    All of your other stitching too is a delight.

    ReplyDelete