Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Today is Tuesday

I got a good start on the last bit of Needleworker's Pocketbook.  There is just eyelet row - cartouches row- eyelet row and background stitching for the thread holders.  That's it.

I tried out some different colors for "Claire" and I like the sage greens  much better. (I went stash diving and not to Michael's)  I got a bit of the bird done and I like that too.  I may leave off the part that looks like holly and berries and just put in the bow.  We'll see.

I have to get some stitching ready for taking with me on my trip.  I hope to get to Stitchville too. I've got a list of stuff I want to get.

I took out the sides of the Lady's Collection so I could center the flowers.  This piece is teaching me patience.  It takes so long to do.

I'm all signed up for Shining Needle Society's class by Jackie DuPlessis, Buttons a Bounty.  It starts on the 15th but kits will be send next week.  Fun.

I can't believe it is July already.  Time flies when you are having fun.
A

1 comment:

  1. Great progress on all.
    I like the more subtle green on Claire's project.
    have fun stashing!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete