Wednesday, July 3, 2013

CL

I finished up the C in Claire and stitched the L.  Next up is the A.  I'm going to finish these separately and hang them on a cord to spell Claire.  I like how they are turning out.  They are pretty easy and quick to stitch.



I got distracted yesterday.  I worked on some finishing.  I wanted a piece of manila folder to put in the needle book that fits in the fan of the Lady's Collection.  I looked in my file drawer and had an inspiration.  My file cabinet is filled with stuff from school.  I was ready to clean it out.  So I went through everything in the drawer and pitched all but a few photos.  So now I have an empty drawer that I can use to get stuff off the floor in my sewing room.  Mind you, the cabinet has another drawer that needs cleaning out too.  But I am finally ready to clean out school stuff.  I am holding on to many of my children's books in hopes of passing them on to Claire.  Consequently, nothing got done on Needleworker's Pocketbook.  I want to finish the cartouches today.

I put some of the outer border of the Lady's Collection fan back in - in the correct place.  If I do just a bit everyday, I'll start to see some progress.

I feel thinner today.  It's a great feeling.
A

2 comments:

  1. Your CLAIRE hanging is looking beautiful. Doesn't it feel good to have a clean out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose for Claire.

    ReplyDelete