Friday, January 25, 2013

Windows

I am working on the first floor windows of the Painted Lady Sewing Case.  Many of the motifs require stitching over stitching.  That makes it kind of slow going.  I feel like I am building this house piece by piece.  I'm not complaining, I love how it looks.  It will be fantastic when it is all done.

I pulled myself away to work just a bit on the Trevelyon Holly ornament.  I put in some pink berries.  All these berries make me think of measles.  I also started a couple more leaves.  I'd like to put in some of the metal gold thread but I know I should wait until all the stitching is complete before putting it in.

I went looking for a new happy chair.  I think I found the perfect one.  DH will go with me next week to see it.  He says I should take some stitching with me just to see how it works as a stitching chair.  He really should wait for next Christmas to get it for me, but that's okay.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment