Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back to Building a House

Now I can concentrate on the Painted Lady Sewing Case.  I am being careful as I work my way up to the attic.  I know that I am one thread low so I am thinking of where to add a row.  I hope to finish the left side of the front today and start on the right side.


Our weather is crazy here.  50 degrees this morning and in the teens tonight.   The rain melted all the snow that was here so now it looks like spring but not for long.   There is supposed to be more snow tonight.

Thanks for the kind comments on the Trevelyon Holly ornament.  Teresa suggested a giveaway for stuff in my sewing room.  However, nobody would want some of the stuff I feel compelled to hold onto.  I find it nearly impossible to throw away the leftover linen from a project.  So it goes in my pile of linen, in case I ever need a long thin strip of wrinkled linen.  I have many threads.  I would never throw away a thread.  I have more charts than I could stitch in my lifetime but can I get rid of some of them?  Very difficult.  I have a ton of preschool books.  But now I have a granddaughter and cannot let these go - yet.  What I would like is a kind friend to help me sort through my things.  Maybe I will pretend that I am that kind friend.  I talk to myself quite a bit anyway.  I just need to talk myself through this.
A




1 comment: