Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where Did October Go?



I went to Target after church. I got bad stuff. Yum. I got just a bit more candy in case I run out tomorrow. One has to be prepared. And if I have leftovers, I can eat them since it is candy that I like. Which begs the question, is there a candy that you don't like?
I am ready to stitch my name, first and last, on Button Lover's Brag Book. I looked at my options and decided on my first and last name. But now I have to get it centered. I usually mess up a little on this part so I thought I would do it right this time. I am going to graph it properly instead of just say to myself "start four squares over from where it is now and add a square there and delete a square here". When I get my name stitched then the whole back outside cover will be done and I can move on to the spine.
I got the tree and deer done. I want to get to the boat and water scene on the front inside cover of A Spot in the Mountains. I may have to stitch a tree or two to get there.
I wonder if there is ice skating on today. That's what I'd like to watch as I'm stitching.
I wonder if Joe will come tomorrow.
I wonder if I'll get my Stitching Bits and Bobs order tomorrow.
I wonder how October went by so quickly. Was I really busy and missed it?
I tried watching "Grimm" last night but it was a little too grim for me. I don't like scary. I prefer the milder (less gory) "Once".
A

1 comment:

  1. Oh that cover really does look lovely. And your progress on A Spot in the Mountains is amazing. You are right - time is really flying by and soon it will be Christmas. Hoping Joe will come today!

    ReplyDelete