Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Done

My Hare Pyns is done and I love it. I think I need to press the ribbon edging so it likes to lay just a little flatter. The inside pockets are very handy. I had so much fun stitching this. I have included a picture of the offending corner. I guess it isn't so bad. I have a pattern for another one! It is called A Spot in the Mountains. It is a pocket design just like this one. I can't wait to get started on it. I am working on the Lucet holder right now. I have the front stitched, three more parts to go (back and inside pockets). I'll show a picture of my progress tomorrow. I got some cotton batting for the baby quilt. I have to iron all the parts of the "sandwich" - the top, the batting and the backing. Then I bought a bunch of safety pins to hold it together while I quilt. I still need some bicycle clips for rolling it up and holding it. I'm not sure where to find those, JoAnn's?
I picked out the grout color for the backsplash tile that is to go in the kitchen. The tile should be in this week. Once we have all the parts, I'll have to see when Joe can put it in. Remodeling is a very slow process.
I'm in the mood for some pumpkin pie. Yum.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment