Thursday, May 19, 2022

Itty Bit

 That’s how much I got done yesterday- an itty bit.Since the retreat I have been taking a three hour nap every day. That sort of cuts down on me getting something done. 


Essentially I got one more round around two dark petals. So I guess my goal still stands, finish an entire petal. I wish I stitched faster. Actually I would pay big money for some energy.

Amy Mitten latest project is winging it’s way to me. It’s a caterpillar needle book and a tape measure. I’ve made two of her tape measures. I messed up the first one.

It is raining still.

A

4 comments:

  1. This will be so pretty, I'm glad you are feeling well enough to stitch today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little progress is better than none!
    Can't wait to see that caterpillar needlebook.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Go Girl! Whatever pace you set each day, is just fine. Love you! -BFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're adjusting to the new med and feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete