Monday, November 29, 2021

Garden Thief

 I went back to working on the Garden Thief. He is now all done except for his ears. I found some black and white dupioni check that I could use in his ears instead of sixty two carrots. But now I have to see if I can wrangle the shape. BFF gave me some Soft Fuse that I think will help with the finishing. I have to find the Soft Fuse first!



He is stuffed with black roving. I like his bunny tail.
I think he needs some black button eyes. He'll look a lot more like a bunny when the ears are done. 

I am so close to a finish on this whole project. Wow. I'll have to take a picture with all the pieces of the Garden Thief together. 

I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit before I go walking. Right now we are at 30 degrees. Let's get up to freezing!

A

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait ti see this finished.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he is going to be adorable, I am looking forward to seeing him finished.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete