Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Hampton Court

 Great progress has been made on Hampton Court! All four towers are done. One side of the castle is done and I have started on the other side of the castle.


Wow, it will be a clock in no time.

I've been looking around for something to start next. I found a very old project that I want to finish.  It is a gold bird. I was not happy with some of the design. So I'm thinking of how to change it to suit me. I'll show you tomorrow.

It may snow today! Ugh. I didn't walk yesterday because it was raining.  I should put on my winter coat and go today.

A

2 comments:

  1. Great progress!
    Snow is predicted here also.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to make yourself go out when the weather is bad. Especially when it is a damp cold. It seeps right into the bones. I just love anything with a castle in it. Your stitchery is going to be just gorgeous. I can't wait to see the golden fish design that you are going to alter!

    ReplyDelete