Thursday, March 4, 2021

oh My!

 Guess what came in the mail yesterday?

The box is here! The wood is as smooth as glass. Beautiful. There is a kit for putting together the pin cushion on the top. There is a little storage area under the pin cushion. The pins and needles drawer has more storage.
In the back is a door that closes with a magnet.  
This is how you install the embroidery. You unscrew the panel.
Is the embroidery done? Not yet but soon.

There is a kit for installing the embroidery.
I've been waiting for this box for a long time. (two years?) So I'm am thrilled to have it.  I told DH he can store my ashes in the back.
We went out to eat yesterday to celebrate our anniversary.  It was the first time in over a year that I put on a dress! We had a delicious dinner and a pina colada. I'm a lucky girl.
A


2 comments:

  1. Truly an heirloom piece, both box and embroidery. I had to laugh at your practicality about storing your ashes in there!

    ReplyDelete