Saturday, February 27, 2021

Progress

 I worked hard on the Blackwell Roundel and made good progress.  I got all three acorns done. There were many parts to working them. First back stitch and eyelets. I haven't done three in a row eyelets before. Then felt padding. I am happy with how they turned out. 


I went on to work on the rose. I was watching a movie as I worked.  That kept me going. I knew that when I hit the beading I was getting to the end. 


Next are the rose leaves. I bet I can finish this this coming week. So now I get a break to work on something else.

I have been keeping track of the new offerings from the Needlework Expo that starts next Friday. I wrote out a wish list. I shouldn't order anything but whatever.

We have a sunny warm Saturday. It will be great to walk today!

A

2 comments: