Tuesday, December 22, 2020

New Start

 I am happy to say that I finished-finished the huswif button and all. I didn't show you the back yesterday so here it is.


Then I started the Lord and Lady for a casket. I began on the bottom border. It is supposed to be all one color but I changed it to several colors. I like it.
I spent this morning making caramel corn. Yum. I made some candied orange peel trying a new recipe that called for rolling it in superfine sugar. What a mess! Too much sugar! I'll have to use a different method.

A

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish & start.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Huswif looks great - am sure you're glad to have it finish-finished.

    Lord and Lady - beautiful start! I am in awe of the way you change colors - seems like you do it so easily and things always turn out looking fantastic (thinking of your Amy Mitten Quaker sewing bag/case/thingie). I always agonize over changing from charted colors.

    ReplyDelete