Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Put Together

 I am so proud of myself for getting a side of a casket done! Finally. I glued the paper to


 the stitching and to the casket. Yesterday I glued the stitching to the casket.  I was a little nervous about cutting up the sampler but it was fine. I cut two large pieces out of the sampler. This was what was left after cutting.


Not much was  wasted really. Below is the other side.  I just glued paper to the back.


This is how the finished side looks. Oh, I love how it looks.

It's starting to snow outside. I am so NOT ready for snow!
A


4 comments:

  1. Your casket looks beautiful!! I’m so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite amazing! You are very brave cutting it but it looks lovely! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on the casket.
    Not sure I could cut up a Sampler!
    We had snow yesterday, then rain.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that takes guts, Amy, to cut up your beautiful sampler, but it looks fantastic on your casket so a win-win!!

    ReplyDelete