Saturday, August 1, 2020

New Start #2

While looking for David Smyth's Garden I came across this kit.

Oh yeah, I remembered ordering this from Nashville.  I was wondering whatever happened to it. Since it was a kit and everything was there, I started it. The lettering was supposed to be gray.  Not my color, so I changed it. I like the new color, Belle Soie Angel Blush much better.

I ran across another kit.  I was not happy that I had to trace the pattern onto the fabric for a kit.  Come to find out, I have the kit with the pattern already on it.

What can I say, I'm an idiot. I must have traced it on fabric from a different kit by the same person. Duh.
A

3 comments:

  1. amuy i did the la de da drum liked how it turned out but i am a pink gal and regretted not doing a pink conversion! it was fast and easy one of my corona finishes this spring!
    dq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drum. Missed that one too as I do many other charts!

    ReplyDelete