Thursday, June 18, 2020

Looking Ahead

I finish up the chart page on the Queen's Sampler and looked ahead to see what comes next.  Yes! it is red flowers, Queens and more red flowers. There is a lot of double running outlining each element first.  Linda Vinson didn't fill in her red flowers but I want to fill in mine, These next two chart pages are going to take a while.



I read Lorna Bateman's book about how she stitched the bees and snail. It sounds pretty easy.  She actually gives two ways to do it.


 I was trying to clean out a bin of stuff by my happy chair.  I got tuckered out before I finished so now I have a bigger mess than I started with. But I needed desparately to clean the bin out. Maybe after lunch I'll have the energy to finish!
A

1 comment:

  1. This Sampler is so colorful & pretty, & you're doing a great job on it.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete