Wednesday, September 2, 2020

An Almost Finish

 I had a lot of fun stitching this strawberry.





It still needs some wool felt leaves on the top.  If you are stitching this in Belle Soie silks, be careful.
The colors vary a lot.  I found the reds were too close together (see the first photo). So I took one color out and substituted Strawberry Shortcake.  I like it much better. Then I had two skeins of Beanstalk that were vastly different.  Which one to use?  Well, I used both, in different places.

These were the reds that were too close together.


Over all, I love how this turned out. Next is the scissors case.
A


5 comments:

  1. The Strawberry is so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao🤗
    per inaugurare il mio blog " Le rose di cristallo "
    ho deciso di organizzare un SAL DI BENVENUTO 🌸
    Se vuoi dare un occhiata ne sarei felice 🥳
    Ti lascio il link... così potrai decidere. https://lerosedicristallo1.blogspot.com/2020/08/sal-di-benvenuto.html
    A presto
    Giusi

    ReplyDelete