Thursday, April 9, 2020

Mask

I don't know why but I got email directions on sewing a virus mask. My husband wanted one so I sewed one.  It was a little sloppy but he didn't care.  I went to the William Morris Museum in London last September and got some great fabric there.  I decided to make myself a mask with one of the fabrics.
The William Morris Museum is in his childhood home.  I got some fabric that was block printed just like Morris used to do it. His backyard has a pond with an island in the middle of it.  What fun for a kid!
Being stuck at home has made me just a bit lonely and my friend Janet Brandt said I still get people looking at my blog so I thought I would try posting. It took me a while to figure out how to do this after so long.
I have been stitching! House of Stitches got me the things I was interested in from Nashville.  I got this Nashville exclusive kit from Samplers Not Forgotten:

I changed the fabric and the colors and I like how it turned out.


Have a great day!
A

11 comments:

  1. This has made my morning down in New Zealand as we enter our 3rd week of lockdown! Often wondered what you were up too, hopefully this won't be your last update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is gorgeous! And I like your color/fabric changes. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you blogging again

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to see your POST, I missed seeing all the things you were embroidering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so thrilled to see you had a post! What pretty fabric no matter what it is used for! I have really missed your wonderful journal of stitching updates. You are such a dedicated and talented needlewoman! I hope we will get to see more of your projects! Stay healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back blogging, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you are back Amy YYYEEEHHHAAAWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just checked back today and was soooo excited to see you blogging again. Went back to this post so I didn't miss anything!!!

    ReplyDelete