Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!

Walking was very pleasant today.  It was nice and warm.  I had to wear my raincoat as it was sprinkling a bit when I started.  How can it be the middle of April already?  My sister sent us a tin of See's Candies for Easter.  There are only two pieces left to fight over.  Can't wait to see Claire and Evan today.  I can hardly believe that Evan will turn one this week.  Kids grow up too fast.

When I was at Stitchville I picked out three little frames.

  I wanted a frame for this:

But I didn't have it with me so I had to guess what size.  As you can see, I didn't do very well.


 Oh well, I have a whole basket of finished unframed pieces.

  I tried a different one:

Still thinking about it.

I put the buttons I got into Mend. (I forget if I showed you this or not)

Also when I was at Spring Fling I got the pre-stitching for three classes with Betsy Morgan.  I didn't have a chance to start them until I got home.

At the end of this week, I'm taking two classes with Linda Vinson of Needlemade Designs.  So I will be gone next weekend.
I have something nifty to show you tomorrow.
A


2 comments:

  1. Mend is too cute with the buttons.
    I's warm here too, but way too much rain. :(
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. mend is so sweet with the buttons.
    sending you love and hugs x

    ReplyDelete