Saturday, April 1, 2017

April

I have to change my calendar to April.  I have three events to go to this month.  I probably won't get much stitching done, I'll be too busy having fun and going places.  I have my list made for Stitchville.

I got the Home Sweet Home tray all done. It fits in the box nice and snugly.

 I think it still needs some little ribbon pulls on each end before I can truely call the whole box done.

  I've been thinking of tracing the smalls on to the linen.  I don't even know how many there are.  But they will go pretty fast (famous last words!).

I got the Wren's tail stitched.  I love it.

  I'm not very good at overlapping the metal threads.  But I think it looks okay.  Now I am working on some feathers that go under the beak.  Slowly but surely, I'm getting there.  This will be so fun to put together.

Walking was nice today.  One of these days it is going to be warm enough that I won't need a coat.
A

1 comment:

  1. HSH is looking great.
    The Wren will be awesome.
    In the 50's here.........WooHoo!!!!!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete