Friday, November 20, 2015

Finishing Lesson 4

I finally got around to working those tuffs of grass on the front of Harmony.

Once I couch the outline here, I am done with Lesson 4.

 I haven't peeked at Lesson 5 yet so I have no idea what comes next.  The embroidery for Lesson 4 went pretty well.  Embroidery is not my forte, but I am very happy with how it all turned out.  Maybe it is small enough, you don't notice the imperfections.

It was cold went I went walking this morning.  We are expecting several inches of snow tomorrow.  Ugh.  I guess it could be worse.  I may have to walk at the Y in the morning.  Although DH says it will just melt and be nothing.  We'll see.

I started the slow weaving of light blue in the background of the letters on the trinket box front.

 This is slow going since it is over 40 count.  After a while I get confused with the over/under and have to take a break.

I am cleaning off the dining room table since we are having company next week.  I got out the Thanksgiving runner and threw away a bunch of the unused Halloween candy.  If I don't like the candy, it just isn't very good candy!

How did it get to be Friday again so soon?
A

1 comment:

  1. It might seem slow-going, but great progress.
    Sp pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete