Monday, November 30, 2015

Face On

Today has been a busy day.  The bathrooms are clean.  I've got my steps in.  I've added minutes to my phone.  I've been to the bank and the UPS store.  There are lots of things to take care of before I go to Williamsburg tomorrow.  I'm hoping the weather cooperates.  (NO SNOW!!)

Grace asked me to bring Harmony with me to Williamsburg. Harmony wasn't looking very pretty but I am still working on her.

She is bald!  She has a weak chin.  I hope to put a nice pearl necklace on her and some curls of hair.  Right now she doesn't look very happy.  She's more contemplative.  She's contemplating the meaning of life.

 I would like her to smile but she might look weird that way.  I got the pomegranate all done.

See the metal threads sparkling?
Harmony is starting to come together.  I may actually finish her sometime.

You know the drill, I will be gone for a few days.  I am looking forward to seeing friends and stitching.  What fun!  Of course, I will tell you all about it when I get back.
A

2 comments:

  1. Harmony is looking good.
    The Pomegranate is awesome.
    Have fun in Williamsburg!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete