Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Folio

I finished stitching the Folio from Jackie and Needle in a Haystack.  I confess that it was not my favorite stitch.  It was boring to do the flowers over and over.  It just didn't feel very creative.  But it is done and I am glad.  I sewed it up.  It isn't perfect (don't I always say that?).  I also confess that I used my sewing machine and did not do this all by hand.  Which reminds me that I still need to sew up the opening for turning this which happens to be inside the bag.


I picked up a little kit that I got in Arizona.  It was a quick stitch and I just need to glue it together.


 I guess I need a chain or floss to make it into a necklace.  It was hard to stitch on such a dark color.

I've got to pack and get some stuff ready for my trip.

I've got another finish to show you tomorrow.
A

4 comments:

  1. the folio may have been a boring stitch,but I love the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute finishes.
    Can't wait to see tomorrow's finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete