Monday, April 13, 2015

Construction Zone

I finished up the stitching on the top of Can't See the Forest.  Yeah!
He's not having a tinkle, that's just a stray piece of thread.
 Now time to gather up all the vaious parts and put it together.
I ironed all the pieces and cut them out.  Then I cut out comic board.  It works so well in building things like this.
So this is where I am now.  Sewing the pieces together.
I checked to see if the drawer will fit in.  I think it will be perfect!
So the plan today is to keep sewing all the parts together.  Maybe I can get it all done today.  We'll see.
It was raining this morning so I walked at the Y.  The bathrooms are clean.  The bed has new, clean sheets on it.  All is right with the world.
A

4 comments:

  1. It's such a beautiful project! And you stitch so fast. You'll have it finished soon. Love to follow how your work is getting done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all Betsy's piece. This will be wonderful when you get it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, you will be done soon.
    Can't wait to see it finished.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful Amy

    ReplyDelete