Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Name Done

I finished the little name for my great-neice-to-be.

I only got a teeny bit done on Eleonora's Box.

I'll keep working on it today.

I may have to take a break and work on Friesland or the Quaker Sewing bag.  This is the motif I want to finish today on Friesland.

I won a sweet little kit on Ebay.

 It has black aida in it but I want to work it on black linen.  I went looking to see if I had any black linen but haven't found any so far.  I have a couple of other places to look.  I was reminded that I have a lot of linen.  I never feel like I do but when you go digging and digging you find that you have amassed far more than you realized.  I know I have a small piece of black linen somewhere.
A

3 comments:

  1. Amy, who is the designer for that sweet little kit that you won? Adorable!


    Amy Varnell-Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name piece is pretty.
    Cute kit!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete