Sunday, February 22, 2015

Inching

I'm inching toward a finish on The Traveler.  I got the lines in the second handle.

 Now for the flowers.  There are approximately 54 flowers to do.  UGH.  I'm working on number one.  I'm going to pace myself a little.  I'm going to put in one thread which is 5 flowers and then I'm going to do something else.  Then later I'll come back and put in another thread.  We'll see how that goes.

I was happy with my progress on the Elizabethan Etui.  I tried doing the trellis stitch for the top of the tassel like thing ( I think I called it a thistle yesterday).

It sort of is an upside down thistle shape.  Anyway, it went well!  I got a third of the top edge done.

I finished the motif on Friesland.

 If I put in my initial next to it, I will have finshed a whole chart page.  There are many pages however.  I bet I am half done with the main piece.  Not too shabby.
A

1 comment: