Friday, August 8, 2014

Three Wings

I got three out of the four wings all done up in their silver finery.

I hope to get the fourth one done today and move on to the next step.  I think the next part involves sewing pieces of felt to the other four wings.
But that means I didn't get anything at all done on my half doll.  I was wondering how far I could get if I worked on it all day.  There just isn't enough time to stitch all I want to stitch!

I did finish up one side of the little mouse's roof.

I also finished reading The Silkworm.  I downloaded a short story by Lee Child.
It is the perfect day here.  I saw four bucks and two other deer as I was walking this morning.  DH thinks of deer as very large rodents.
A

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful butterfly wings. I still am in awe of all the details and stitching for them. How exciting too to see your roof shaping for the little mouse:)
    The half doll wip will be waiting for you when you are ready to work on it:)
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete