Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Leg to Stand On

I reached my goals for yesterday.  Butterfly wing #6 is done.

 I've just started Butterfly wing #7.

 I choose to do the easier one.
The Amish girl is done.

I've started the Amish boy.  I gotten a  lot done on the legs.  I think he will be easier and quicker than the Amish girl.

I got good mail again yesterday.  The exclusive kit from The Attic by Jackie DuPlessis came.

It is a very nice kit.  I love that the colors are all on a labeled card.

I like the fabric too.  I would just love to start this but I just can't.  I am reminded of the Jackie kits I have from last November's retreat that I haven't finished (or in some cases even started!)
I am very envious of Annette, the California Stitcher as she has finished stitching her half doll and is putting it together.  I can't wait to see how it all turns out.  I am really glad she is posting all the steps.  I understand better now how the doll goes together.
I've got my Saturday work done, now to play.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment