Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pin Cushion

I realized that I was not working on a scissors fob but a tiny pin cushion.  I like how it turned out.  Of course I need to finish it off now.

 I started the needlebook.  It is quite small.

I put in a few stitches in Peace on Earth.  I think the sheep will be done with many french knots.

There are more colors on the step stool and I was experimenting to see what checks along the edge would look like.  It would be easier to do stripes instead.

I found a site where you can make a stencil pattern.  I am figuring out how to put Claire's name on the step stool.

I wanted to see how pegs would look as legs for the UnPlayed Piano.  So I painted a couple and cut them to the right height.

But they are too thick and stick out too far.  I have to think about this.
A

2 comments:

  1. Your piano is stunning ......I cannot stop to say that you do so wonderful things.
    BTW I've done the Brightneedle box few years ago...if you like you can see it here. http://lagonelpagliaio.blogspot.it/2009/03/trompe-loeilovvero-non-viene-dalla.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy,
    I love your piano legs! I think you could make them fit if you made a shape just like the bottom of the piano and put it under the keyboard tray? -BFF

    ReplyDelete