Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Of a Tuesday

I was very bad yesterday so I have to be extra good today.  I had two pieces of pizza when I shouldn't have had any.  I went walking and to exercise class and then walking some more this morning.   I didn't get the page for Claire's busy book done.  But I did go digging for fabric for the doghouse.  I think I'll make the dog out of felt.

I worked on the impressionist painting project.  It occurred to me that this might be great inside the top of a casket.  But I'll have to see how it looks.  This may look best when viewed from a distance instead of up close.

The mailman was good to me yesterday.  I got the kit for the new Needlework Nibble from Thistle Threads. That will be fun to start but I must get Claire's book done first.  That ought to motivate me.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment