Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I was able to walk outside today!  And it is January.  It was a nice change from the Y which involves walking an oval about 48 times.

I got all the stitching done on the collar of the Queen's Ruff.

Now I am on to other things.  First up is pleating the ribbon that goes around her neck.  You are supposed to do it by hand.  I thought I would try my little pleating board.

  It is a board for making pleats nice and even.  I rarely use it.  I am going to iron down one side of the ribbon's pleats and then see how it looks.  After that is a feather.  It will be fun to sew this all together.  Soon!

I put in a few stitches into Final Soliloquy.

I can't believe how much it is taking shape with just a few stitches every day.  I should do this with several WIPs that I have.

I signed up for two guild classes with Linda Vinson.  They are in April.  I have two other events in April too.  Am I crazy?
A


2 comments:

  1. Just love the collar... I'm amazed how you made all those lovely stitches...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, and great progress on Soliloquy.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete