Thursday, July 26, 2012

Soccer and Stitching

I've been watching soccer and stitching this morning.  I have almost 12 of the 24 roses filled in on Briar Rose.  I feel like I can get this done by the retreat.

I'm feeling pretty good about Beautiful too.  I finished a vine.

  I'm trying to figure out what the next row's motif is.  It is probably flowers but I can see a boat on water in it.  Then there is a lower case alphabet beside it.  I think I can finish this before the retreat too.
Here is the top row of Mute But Not Silent.
 
I'm hoping to get the Sue Spargo kit today.
I'm making chicken noodle soup tonight.  That's because I was watching a cooking show and saw how they made it. Every time I see a cooking show, I want to make it too.   I'm getting wild and crazy too, I'm going to put a leek in it.  But my secret ingredient is just a splash of  sherry.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment